Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Adventures of the WOW's June 9

Hello from Cleveland, I am ready to start my bike tour with these amazing women and terrific tour organization, Woman Tours. I have been very busy getting in shape at the Y with the spin classes and hopefully I can keep up with those that have been riding for three weeks.
My mode of transportation is the Orbea above whose name is you guessed it "Diva". Diva was shipped to the Fridrich Bicycle Shop and arrived last week. I already got a call and she is ready for pick up which I will do tomorrow before the scheduled rain.
I left early this am and flew to Minneapolis and then to Cleveland so have some catching up to do with the time change. The hotel is on Lake Erie and when we start our trek, we ride along the great lake on our way to Niagara Falls. I will be adding my views to the blog and will send you the website so you can also follow the blogs of other women on the tour. They have some amazing pictures and views of this x-country ride. I definitely hope for Blue Skies and Tailwinds.
The website is. womantours.blogspot.com/.

Sent from Bev's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment