Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

WOW's June 12

This was our group that left Cleveland this am. New and previous riders ready to ride closer to our destination, Bar Harbor, Maine. It was a good ride and the mileage was my favorite- 58 miles, cool and cloudy, with a few rollers. I had a good ride and I am not too stiff and sore- a good thing. The scenery was beautiful and we viewed Lake Erie for several miles this morning. Rode through many townships with beautiful houses that were surrounded by beautiful yards, flowers, trees and everything was sooo green. The Dogwood was like I had never seen before as the trees were very large and covered with flowers. I must say that route 84 left a lot to be desired as it was very rough and lots of traffic with no shoulder. We hit some pot holes that I am sure fell to China they were so deep. The sun finally came out during cocktail hour and we did have out dinner outside but the day was very cloudy and cool. Tomorrow we ride to Erie, Penn so margaritas are in order- a new state. We have a great group and though we have lost some wonderful riders the new riders seem to fit right into the group. I even had a great conversation with a person that graduated from the same high school that I did, would you believe that. Talk to you tomorrow.
Sent from Bev's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment