Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Adventures of the WOW's, June 16

What do you do on your day off but play golf, clean bikes, get up later than usual, and walk over to see the falls from the American side. You didn't have to pack your bag either. Four of us took a taxi to the golf course, rented clubs and played a 9 hole course. I had my usual game with rented clubs so must be the person and not the clubs that really makes a difference. We walked over to the falls and it was sprinkling but not cold. The falls were spectacular and sounded very angry and I certainly would not want to be rafting in that water. Our laundry is done so we are ready for the next 6 days of riding and hope our weather cooperates also. Dinner will be somewhere close as we have to walk and we may have rain tonight but I am sure it will be enjoyable and we can catch up with others and what they did on their day off.
I really enjoy your comments so keep them coming. I put more pictures on the blog if you are interested. http://bevsbiketrip.blogspot.com/
Sent from Bev's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment