Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

WOW's June 24

This is how it looked this am as the riders started out. The climb was tough but everyone was at the top and off down the other side very quickly. Donna and her college friends said goodbye and the ride started. It was cold and rainy the first of the ride and then the downpours came. It was miserable most of the day and that is too bad because the scenery was beautiful. We bought shirts with the slogan Vermont isnt flat and that is the truth. I got to see everyone ride to the sag stop and change to warm dry clothes all day because I was having a van tour today. Unfortunately the weather report is for more of the same tomorrow so not  sure that will work for my riding on the bike.  I got my cold weather clothing out for dinner tonight and some riders said they had sent their clothing home yesterday not a good idea.

Sent from Bev's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment