Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

WOW's June 19

Here are three riders on their way to Pulaski, not too far from Lake Ontario. They were having a great ride today as you can see by their smiles with lots of ups and downs. Weather was perfect and the downs were great. We had a great dinner in the parking lot again and got our directions for tomorrow. Hills and altitude gain. We are heading into the mountain area. I hope I can get to the motel before dark or may just have to sag. We have a van and a sag car(support and gear) for those who do not know the lingo. I ride what I can and want to ride and then enjoy the rest of the scenery leisurely. Our mileage has a typo, I hate that, and instead of 69 it is 79. Three days of riding before our rest day so must get some rest and I will let you know about my ride tomorrow.
Sent from Bev's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment