Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WOW's June 21

Our view from our room this morning was beautiful as the sun was coming up and we also had two deer who wanted to come in for breakfast and then they found their friends and were running around chasing each other as we left on our bikes. Our ride started around the lake and was very fun ups and downs. I had one thought that is would have been nice if the ups had been shorter and the downs longer. This was a shop as we turned away from the lake and headed toward more ups and downs. These were steeper and more traffic. One up was so steep I walked a part, got back on to ride and then here comes the trucks doing the striping so off again. I must say that the downhill was a screamer and I had 38 mph. We are in Schroon Lake and I was hoping that the motel would be open because we passed by so many closed motels. Another sign of our economy. Tomorrow we may have rain but hope not as so far your wishes have certainly worked. We will take a ferry across Lake Champlain on our way to Middleberry, Vermont and guess what ? Another state means, margaritas for cocktail hour. Donna has college friends meeting her as we have a lay over day and I know she is really looking forward to the reunion. I think it will be good to have a day off the bikes also. Talk to you in the next state Vermont but I can say that New York Adironacks are beautiful.
Sent from Bev's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment